Piano String Simulator

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:49:43 +0100

Keep cool Greg Newell,

This I can accept, there is something interesting in piano technology from
time to time, not so often .

But indeed a detailed list of what it does , should  be more interesting to
more people.
I notice also that some list members are doing self proportion and that
nobody cares so lets stay cool its Christmas, damned !

Isaac OLEG

  -----Message d'origine-----
  De : pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]De la
part de Greg Newell
  Envoyé : mardi 23 décembre 2003 05:27
  À : Pianotech
  Objet : Re: Piano String Simulator

  Now this is advertising and not just the sharing of info. Take out an ad
in the Journal if you like but it seems to me that this is now out of place
on this list. My 2 cents.

  Greg Newell

  At 07:13 AM 12/22/2003, you wrote:

    New MiniMens Audio Piano String Simulator out now!
    Do dynamic simulations with this hot piano maker tool. Avoid whistling
bass strings due to inharmonic
    longitudinal waves in the bass strings. Hear loudness difference from
one
    wire number to the next. Hear how inharmonicity changes sound quality.
Or
    just use it as a high quality digital piano sample creator. Ask for your
free
    Demo at: http://www.piano-stopper.de/html/homepe.htm
    best regards,

    Bernhard