Hide Glue(s) in Piano......

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 16:00:55 -0800

Isaac said: "I notice also that often with Joe a thing is white or black (or
most
things that he don't use himself are crap ;>)"

Isaac,
You may be right about me.....<G>....But, then again maybe not. In regards
to hide glue(s), I have done a whole lot of experimentation and came to my
own conclusions. Most of those conclusions were based on failures, lost
income and pounds of frustration. When I worked for Del, he provided the
very best, that he deemed was best. When I went out on my own, I had to do
it without his availability for questions. I've just "done the math,
(experiments)" and am very opinionated about the results, (which I freely
admit and share.<G>)

Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police