dowel top caps

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 00:25:08 -0600

Clyde,

It appears you are referring to something different than what I am
since you say, "that is not their intended purpose".

Anyhow, I use the rubber prop bushings (page 131, #340) wherever
there is a a dowel wooden rod that has a pin (similar to the Yamaha
item on page 120, #3863) in it. Hope that better identifies what I am
talking about.

Noel,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician