Fwd: Glue / OT

Carl Teplitski koko99@shaw.ca
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 14:48:35 -0600

((( ask me how I know )))

Pleases me to see there are other responsible techs. who make mistakes.
I use a glue made here in Canada. It's a cabinet makers glue and gives plenty
of time to make adjustments of alignment if you need to, but sets up pretty fast,
so don't try to make more than one, and make sure your bore or whatever, is good
to start with.( Also, ask me how I know about that.) Always tickles my funny bone to
hear guys make that remark ( ask me how I know ). It's a self admonishing remark
that tells me we're dealing with a real person, and someone who doesn't mind admitting
that occasionally mistakes are made.  Often wonder what  % our mistakes would add up to,
compared to all the good work we do. Betcha, the % is very small, so we shouldn't defend
ourselves too much.
Best of the season to ya'll from us here in the cold north of Canada, which by the way,
isn't that cold this year,    not yet .

Carl / Winnipeg.