TR: Your Posts

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 06:46:02 -0500

Isaac,

The name Calin Thomason is not familiar to me.

I don't think any of us have problems with your English.  I am delighted
to have the opportunity to share knowledge with persons from other places
in addition to the North American continent.  Your English is so much
better than my French, it would be laughable to even make a comparison (I
don't know any French).  <G>

I encourage you not to take this criticism too seriously.  I hate to see
anyone leave the list unless they are particularly obnoxious, and you're
not even close to that.  In spite of his credentials in physics, the
writer of this criticism seems to be lacking some needed skills in
interpersonal relations.  Please do not unsubscribe.

Christmas greetings,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA