Key inertia

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 17:36:00 -0800 (PST)

<<YESSSS Sarah ! I agree
>  Perhaps the most generous thing we can do at this time is to give
everyone
> the benefit of the doubt and try to forget about it.

I'll risk the comment than Woman rarely get hot as men thanks to be
there !

I also believe that that kind of posting is the expression of
frustration and deseperated soul, indeed I even regret having buried
the list forwarding that, we have enough of Spam to get rid of.

Nowadays despite my use of a Mailwasher program to get rid of abusive
mails, I don't put any of the lists members in a "black list" as I
consider the list as a communauty (virtual indeed but no so much in
the end).

The way we write is easily perceived for sure as  the expression of
our ego. Some have kind polished and cheerful ego's while others tend
to have some supremacy or give the impression of.

What others could easily say to me is if the long winding posts I tend
to write finally give a enough precise idea of what I am after - more
editing will certainly be preferable in some cases !

Great Sunday all - We're back to work (and fun !) now.

Isaac>>

Very nicely put, Isaac!  Sarah might indeed be correct about an uncertain origin of the offending message, but I'm not certain that the headers would necessarily always be identical.  Does not traffic on the net sometimes require rerouting of messages?

In any case, I would humbly offer one small suggestion to the assembled throng (the entire List)--that is, a New Year's resolution I made a few years ago and have tried to keep.  I resolved NEVER to hit the send button on an e-mail, no matter how long or how short, until I had re-read it, top to bottom.  I found myself going back into MANY of the messages, revising things which were either unclear or ill-advised.  In this way, I HOPE to have avoided at least some of the possible misunderstandings that are common to this format, and certainly to have tried not to inflame unnecessarily!  It doesn't take but a moment, but can have rather far-reaching ramifications.

If I may quote Sarah,

Peace.

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL