Moment of Inertia - numbers in the air !

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 19:45:55 +0100

I made a little translation :

1/400 sec : speed of the hammer is 40 miles/hour - the speed of the
hammer is said to go as up as 50 miles/hour at the most.

What is the acceleration, say for a 45 mm  travel ?

Isaac OLEG
accordeur - reparation - concert
oleg-i@noos.fr
19 rue Jules Ferry