Introduction

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:25:27 +0100

Hello Jean Jacques,

Welcome to you, very few Europeans on that list, more is always good.

Indeed the list is better than Dallas most of the time, characters are less
thin !

What are you doing (daily, minute per minute) with pianos ?

We hope to keep you posting sometime, take care that when you discover the
list you are soon embarrassed with so many posts you wish to answer, that it
takes a lot of time if you do so. Many leave after a few weeks because of
that (I guess) another version is available , but less easy to red IMO, the
"digests".
I for one prefer to make an intensive use of the delete key to avoid too
much threads (subjects) at the same time .

Greetings and a happy new year.

Isaac OLEG (no, Isaac is the first name, my father born in Poland).

                       Pianotech

                        Isaac OLEG
                        accordeur - reparateur - concert  19 rue Jules Ferry
                        94400 VITRY sur SEINE
                        oleg-i@noos.fr  tel:
                              fax:
                              mobile:  033 01 47 18 06 98
                              33 01 47 18 06 90
                              033 06 60 42 58 77

            Powered by Plaxo Want a signature like this?

      Add me to your address book...