What is lye

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 17:53:41 +0100

Hello, Just received my Christmas gift : a 1.4 Kg box of sodium
hydroxide, sold in every good grocery.
Well it is said on the box that you can use it to clean beer glasses
because it keep the beer served nice. Also good for cloths, to clean
barbecue wash the floors, inside the fridge, etc.

Not even said to be very toxic (on the box) only irritating product.

We will try that in a few days for glue , if I find my old second
grade batch of glue.

Greetings

Isaac OLEG
accordeur - reparateur - concert