Altenburg/Samick grand action problems

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 00:18:38 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Roger Jolly
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 7:35 PM
To: Mike McCoy; Pianotech
Subject: Re:Altenburg/Samick grand action problems

Greetings all,
                            I checked on company policy,re the above
brand name, and other contract stencil brands.

The vendors of these products are responsible for handling all warranty
claims.  However the Samick Corp will help in any way it can to procure
parts, if needed.

Technicians faced with problems should direct the consumer back to the
selling dealer.

Most often these brands were sold to a distributor, at a significant
discount, with a clear understanding that they are responsible for
warranty issues.

For Samick Corp. distributed brand names.   Knabe, Kohler & Cambell,
Samick, Sohmer, Conover Cable.
Call Samick at 800-592-9393  Ext 134 and ask for Robert.  For sales
related problems Talk to Ken Ambrose.

Hope this helps.
Regards Roger

            Roger and list,

            My post of yesterday was obviously incorrect. The gentleman
with whom I spoke-Chad Spellins , after checking with someone else in
his office --told me that Samick did warranty Altenberg.

            I'm sure your info is correct, and I apologize for passing
along what I assumed was Samick policy. Please don't shoot the messenger
-That's what the Dude told me!

            Regards my Colleagues,

            Tom Driscoll RPT