price guess request

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 23:39:44 -0400

At 2:30 AM -0400 7/4/03, Steve Grattan wrote:
>List,  The "experts" site received the following email abd I was wondering
>if anyone in sales may remember what this piano was and what it might have
>retailed for.

If all that is needed is the retail price at that time, Steinway
would have that information. Who remembers their marketing bulletin
showing the prices of their grands, at five-year intervals. (Wow,
look at how much my piano is worth today!!!) This person should call
the factory. (Of course, original retail price has nothing to to do
with the price at which this piano sold, nor its current fair market
value).

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Lady, this piano is what it is, I am what I am, and you are what you are"
     ...........From a recurring nightmare.