price guess request

Steve Grattan lostchordclinic@ameritech.net
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 02:30:21 -0400

List,  The "experts" site received the following email abd I was wondering
if anyone in sales may remember what this piano was and what it might have
retailed for.

"My Steinway (FF 781
and F444492)is glossy Walnut colored finish with
traditional styling. I believe it is an upright
console. There are two round flowers carved on the
music holder and 4 lotus-type blossoms carved at the
top of each leg. There's gold metal plating down at
the wheels. The matching bench has gold fabric. I'm
wondering what was the original 1975 price of this
piano.

Steve Grattan, Associate
Lost Chord Clinic
lostchordclinic@ameritech.net