Same Topic - Different, (appropriate), Title - Damper Swoosh

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 21:03:57 +0200

Thanks Norman,

I'll look for a coffe drinker tools shop now !

It is not an usual goodie in France, but I will look for one, thanks .

The idea is to find a little plate that warm enough to be used when
gluing hammers, leaving the heads a few moments on it while gluing (I
feel I am back to hide glue soon for that job).

So it may have a little flat surface.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.

PianoTech