Same Topic - Different, (appropriate), Title - Damper Swoosh

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 13:26:37 -0700

Isaac,
We seem to be taking several journeys at once.<G> The "hot plate" I referred
to, is called a Coffee Warmer. A coffee warmer is used to keep your beverage
drinkably hot, w/o being too hot. They are all over the place here in the
US. I can go to the Salvation Army Store and purchase used ones, for little
or nothing. I use two of them for my Hide Glue Pots, as they are just the
right temperature for this use.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)