Component Downbearing Gauge

Jarred Finnigan jfinnigan@iinet.net.au
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 08:01:24 +0800

Hi List

After more than an hour of intense searching I found my beloved "Tom
Lowell" Component Downbearing Gauge. I am now however suffering from
post discovery blues because I can't find the instructions nor remember
the calculation method, which I must admit, concerns me a little.  Last
night I watched a movie called "IRIS". The movie was based on the life
and tragic death of novelist Iris Murdoch depicting her decent into
Alzheimer's disease. Very scary, incredibly sad!

If you're in a position to help (with the instructions) I would really
appreciate it!

Thanks

Jarred Finnigan