Zowie!!! was RE: Hey, Router Rooters

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 14:30:06 -0500

Following Mike=92s suggestion--and never having heard of the
Safe-T-Planer=97I went surfing on the net. Discovered a fabulous web =
site
that is very interesting to we who are guitarists but ALSO has some
powerful, interesting, helpful stuff on woodworking, glues, tools, tips,
etc., that I will use in piano work. Anyone into refinishing ought to
take an especially close look. I=92d recommend checking out the index to
the =93articles of interest to luthiers=94 (first reference here) and =
the
second one for some inspiring craftsmanship and hints. (Pictures enlarge
if clicked upon) =85
=20
HYPERLINK
"http://www.frets.com/FRETSPages/pagelist.html#Luthier"http://www.frets.
com/FRETSPages/pagelist.html#Luthier
=20
HYPERLINK
"http://www.frets.com/FRETSPages/pagelist.html#Luthier"http://www.frets.
com/FRETSPages/Luthier/Technique/Structural/BrokenHeadstocks/BackstrapOv
erlay/phoverlay.html
=20
I also found the following article very enlightening. Seen what he does
with rubber erasers and pieces of leather. A quote from the site: =93I
really don't want to use my fingers to change the contour of any
surface!=94
=20
HYPERLINK
"http://www.frets.com/FRETSPages/Luthier/Technique/ToolUse/SandingBlocks