OT- Extraneous "stuff"/Avery

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 20:50:12 -0700

Avery,
The last few weeks, I've seen a whole lot more "garbage"/"stuff". I
complained about it to the Gurus, not much help there. Someone on the list
suggested I reset my "subscription" to a MIME. I tried that and wound up not
being able to open the files and had to read the "list" through the Archives
for a day and a half while I waited for someone to acknowledge my return to
my previous format! Don't know what it is, but it's a royal pain in the
butt!!! :-(
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)