that's where I left it

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 18:46:32 -0600

Hi Ed, interesting people where you live.
I just got back from the Dallas convention. I got off list and have not =
been able to figure out just how to get back on the ptg and caut lists =
that we were on.
John Baird if you are listening HELP <G>
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Ed Carwithen=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 8:44 PM
  Subject: Re: that's where I left it

  I was tuning a piano in a boarding school this past March.  While =
adjusting the pedals I took off the lower panel, and there was a set of =
some 3 or 4 "Men's magazines beside the pedals.  This piano was in the =
common area of the school and a rather large group of students was in =
the room at the time.  I said nothing, and didn't bother, move or even =
touch the magazines, but after going back out to my truck for the vacuum =
cleaner; when I returned the magazines had disappeared. =20

  Very interesting....

  Ed Carwithen
  John Day, OR