OT -- Telemarketing

Elian Degen J. elian_degen@cantv.net
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:09:47 -0700

Ok, Computers or not computers, they act likely

I arrived to U.S. five month ago. One month later I acquired a phone which
is still not advertised... Since day one some telemarketing company keeps
calling Cindy Mayers. about a very interesting offer, always falling on my
answering machine, at last I got the call in person and explained them I am
not Cindy Mayers, I do not know Cindy Mayers, I do not want to tell them who
I am and I am not interested in whatever they are offering unless they pay
my phone bills. This kept happening several times and every time they assure
me I will be taken off their list and nobody will call anymore, guessssssss
yeah..... I keep receiving the calls, still asking for Cindy, and I am not
changing my number because it is usless, if they do not get you, one of the
other telemarketing companies will do. No way out

Elian Degen

              DEGEN'S  PIANO  INC.
                       14359 Miramar Parkway # 254
                       Miramar, Fl 33027-1001 U.S.A.