OT -- Telemarketing

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 08:00:16 -0400

In the age of computers it is sometimes surprising how inept they can be.  I
know; it's the people, not the computers, but you know what I mean.

Recently we subscribed to the daily and Sunday papers.  When the subscription
went into effect we began getting thirteen(!) newspapers each week -- morning
and evening every day and the Sunday paper.  It took me three calls to get down
to one paper per day.

Regards,
Clyde