Sharp key dip/height

Sat, 12 Jul 2003 12:26:00 +0200

Thats funny you should mention the nickel Dave... my first sharps adjustment tool was a standard let off block, sanded flat on the bottom with a nickle (cut in half and ground down at the sides) glued on to the undeside. The two halfs were distanced just enough to allow the black key to fit inbetween.

Worked just fine for close roughing in black key height. Lost it some years back and have missed it ever since.

Cheers
RicB