Wurlitzer eletric piano

peter-burns.pianotuner@tesco.net peter-burns.pianotuner@tesco.net
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:36:11 +0000

Hi Dave, the answer to your question about the old wurlys is, unfortunately, that the reeds are no longer commercially available. However, I do know a chap in the UK who produces them from his engineering workshop. An excellent product too. Feel free to e-mail me if you think I can help. Regards, Peter Burns.