OT - was: Collard&Collard ???

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@comcast.net
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 08:59:44 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Farrell
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 7:36 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: OT - was: Collard&Collard ???

Yes indeed, I'll want a second opinion from you. When can you come here?
And just so that you go to the correct nudist colony, this is the one in
Lutz, Florida - the RETIREMENT nudist resort - just look for the baggy
buns and triple roll tummies (etc., etc.) strolling down the road and
you're there! Now, when should I expect you?

;-)

Terry Farrell

Mr. Farrell,
	Closer examination of my schedule precludes out of state service
calls at this time. Regrettably my next opening is not until Feb. 22
2018 coinciding with my 65Th birthday-----That way I'll fit right in---
	Thomas Henry Driscoll III R.P.T.