Caution on air travel and Kudos for Ruth Phillips

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 19:50:32 -0600

   Hi Dave,
                   Not in the least surprised by Ruth's response,
I had my tool box carefully checked and they found a 2oz bottle of hammer
hardener.  A big Ha Ha Gotcha!  What's this Sir?
White Nail polish Sir, with a straight face.  He even sniffed it.  I hope
the acetone made him feel good.  Oh that's OK.  Box, taped with security
hand inspected tape.
I strolled to the gate chuckling.

Regards Roger