soundboardinstal again

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:26:03 -0500

>It looks like Mason & Hamlin did a fantastic marketing job with that
>little strip of spruce on the fixture with the business card!
>
>dave

They sure did, and that's the problem with "intuitive" understanding.
Intuition is defined as the act or facility of knowing or sensing without
the use of rational processes. While their engineers tell me they know
better,  M&H still insists that their "Centripetal Tensional Resonator" is
a crown retention device. If it works, there shouldn't be any flat (much
less concave) M&H boards out there. There are. More chaff from the
department of smoke and mirrors. Maybe we ought to be filing claims with
M&H for replacement of every one we find. That might be interesting.

Ron N