falcone value

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 06:26:22 -0400

On Wednesday, July 23, 2003, at 12:04  AM, Tom Driscoll wrote:

> List,
>
> I need advice concerning value of a 1986 =A06=921=94 Falcone grand. My=20=

> client has asked me to find a buyer but we seem to have over estimated=20=

> value .An =A0Advertisement @ 18K in a majorBostonpaper received no=20
> response.

I can't offer a number either, but perhaps the client should consider=20
computing the piano's original purchase price  against the depreciation=20=

schedule published by Steve Brady (and I think used in Larry Fine's=20
book as well). And then take into consideration any aspects of the=20
piano which may be less than perfect. Or perhaps that's how you came up=20=

with your number in the first place?
Patrick Draine

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available