falcone value

Thomas Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:49:11 -0700

Tom,
You might not be out of line. I just saw an '89 7'4" Falcone on
pianomart.com for $35K. You're right about name recognition, but maybe
your client would do better if the piano were on consignment in a dealer
showroom which gets some traffic. If it plays better/sounds better than,
say, the Yamaha sitting next to it, it might have a better chance.

Or put it on Pianomart.

Tom Cole