On Line Player Service Manual

Patrick C.Poulson pcpoulso@pacbell.net
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:22:37 -0700

Hello all: I got a request to come out and look at a player piano that =
suddenly stopped rewinding. As there are no longer any active player =
technicians in my area, I occasionally try to help out with (hopefully) =
minor problems. It would help if I could find an online source for =
diagnosing and repairing these things. Major rebuilding of player pianos =
is not something I want to  pursue, but it would be nice to help some =
keep their beloved player running, at least for a while. Thanks,
Patrick C. Poulson
Registered Piano Technician
Piano Technicians Guild