On Line Player Service Manual

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:18:44 -0600

Patrick,
   The book by Arthur Reblitz is a good one to have around if you're going
to tackle vacuum roll players. It's difficult to stay "on the fringes"
without a fair knowledge of the system concepts. The roll motor, governor,
tracker alignment pneumatics, and the various valves all need service more
often than the "big" stuff. If you need a rebuild, you'll need to know how
to set everything up after you ship out the stack for the easy part.

Guy Nichols, RPT
former player and reproducer worm orgy decoder.