thumper board

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 08:40:46 -0700 (PDT)

Heard  a segment on NPR about that ( sorry, don't
remember name ) lady who just died, who made a career
of Bach. It pointed out the best thing I've ever heard
about Bach, i.e. that Bach is TRANCE music, NOT show
music!!!
It is to help put the player and listener into a
spiritually meditative state. Not display keyboard
prowess.
     Thumpe