Aeolian? Baldwin?

KENNETH FINLAYSON kennyfin@jetstream.net
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:58:24 -0700

Hi Win!

That must be it. I thought it was. The pinblock needs to be fastened to =
the frame. Although looking down from the top it looks so very solid and =
well done. And also after 25 years in the piano industry, I've never =
seen the like with this brand, or any other.=20

I've been through a few floods too. The bottom is as perfect as it left =
the factory.

I'm also at my wit's end to know what to do with it. Give me a Steinway =
anytime.

Kenny