soundboardinstal again

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 23:26:22 +0200

David,

 I guess we don't aim for any large amount of defluxion in the struts,
the plate is very brittle in this direction.

We can consider it not to be moving (much) while wedging, magnetic
bases and dial gauges are a must for this, they are not expensive.

Bests

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech