M Bach

RptBob1@aol.com RptBob1@aol.com
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 18:06:39 EDT

In a message dated 7/25/2003 4:44:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kennyfin@jetstream.net writes:

> to bother you LIST:
>
> Bach was the first of the great composers. He was a culmination of
> generations of musicians. I'm listening.
>
> Delius is the last of the great composers. It never ceases to amaze me the
> distinct American idiom of Delius and Dvorak.
>
> Once you've been to Ireland, you're Irish!

Ken:

Are you making these statements with tongue firmly planted in cheek???

Maybe I am missing something that was said earlier and you are making light
of someone elses opinions.  All composers you mentioned were great, but were
not certainly the "best" or the greatest.  Delius the last great composer?? Come
on, get serious.

Bob Bergantino, RPT
Willoughby Hills, Ohio