The Right Tool for the Right Job Revisited

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:05:23 -0400

Yes, This works for me as well but the trouble I have is when the small=20
piece of becket string creeps out of the hole just enough to prevent the=20
coil from slipping off over the pin. ARRGGGGHH!!! Then I pay my kid to=20
pluck them all out with either a magnate or needle nose pliers or=20
something. Then I can pull them off easily, cut the wire where needed to=20
pull through the agraffes and I'm home free! Still would like to find some=
=20
way to avoid problems with that 1/4" long piece of string though.
BTW, if it helps anyone else, I don't pay my kids an allowance. Instead I=20
pay them for their labor, of which there is plenty if they choose to do it,=
=20
and it is therefore a tax deduction. I pay them well enough for them to buy=
=20
a great deal of their own needs like clothing and school supplies and such.=
=20
Of course dad kicks in what they don't have money for and I assure that=20
they have some spending money of their own too. This is just a paper trail=
=20
to help the ever present tax burden we all suffer. I once heard, "It's not=
=20
how much you make, but rather, how much you get to KEEP!"  FWIW

Greg Newell