pictures on the list

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 11:21:12 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Delwin D Fandrich"
> Now, if we could just convince the rest of the folks to edit their replies
> and remove both the pictures and the extraneous junk from their reply
> messages we'd really be saving some time and aggravation.
>
> Del

That would like using education to solve the problem instead of a policeman.
A page of list etiquette and FAQ's might be of help to the newcomer. It
might stop the constant repetition of newcomer mistakes. The few mindless
ones who think they are above following any sort of rules and remain
unconvinced would be of such a small number that they wouldn't be bothersome
and we can avoid having a real policeman on the list.
Keith Roberts