Billings Flanges = Brass Rail..."Guarantees" (yes, I changed it<G>)

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 12:06:24 -0700

"Guarantees"? I would like to tell you what my Guarantee is and always has
been. Many of you may go "Yikes", but it works for me. My Guarantee: If
anything I have repaired, fails to function properly, under normal
conditions of use, then I will fix it again, to your satisfaction, for free.
In 31 years of being in this business, I have had to eat a few things, (and
gladly, I might add), but that's my reputation on the line and it's all I've
got to show for my work. Yes, I do "document" specifically, in detail, what
I did and did not repair, for each client's final statement. That is, IMHO,
the way to go, even though the client may not understand the "language" we
use, it's there for their records and for my records. In this regard, I
suggest that We All be meticulous in our paper work, in this regard. You
will not regret it, please believe me.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)