Malmsjo (was Re: Name That Piano !!)

Tue, 03 Jun 2003 22:14:35 +0200

Heres the name of the fellow what re-built this piano. That is to say they dont do a lot of soundboard replacement or bridge recapping here in the far North. I am not really sure why that is.... mostly its shim up the existing board, perhaps new bridge pins and agraffes and the like... but no deeper.

Anyways Daniel can tell you a bit about these instruments. And he's probably be glad to hear from you.

"Daniel Lindholm" <lindholm.daniel@home.se>

Cheers
RicB