YC Growing Brackets

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 14:04:44 -0400

Yahoo! I think I finally have my first case of growing action brackets. Quite a job getting that action out of the action cavity! What is the best and definitive way to determine if it is the brackets? Action spread?

It has all the symptoms - drop screws grinding into the pinblock, the long axis of the hammer rail looking like one of Del's 5 meter radius ribs, lost motion in keys in treble and bass, etc. But I suspect there might be a definitive way to know for sure. Anyone?

Who to talk to at YC? Thanks.

And what does this job entail? Replace and regulate I suspect?

Terry Farrell