shredders and more

antares@euronet.nl antares@euronet.nl
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 15:45:54 +0200

On donderdag, jun 5, 2003, at 15:26 Europe/Amsterdam, Sarah Fox wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> I like that CD shredder!  Pretty neat!

Now Sarah, I must admit that I don't know what a CD shredder looks
like, but let me tell you why I myself bought a normal paper shredder :
I use it in the first place to get rid of very personal papers, but
secondly I use it to make paper strips for hammer travel.
At the time I bought a nice amount of pre-glued paper of different
thicknesses so whenever I need more strips I mark with a felt pen the
glue side and put the paper(s) through the shredder.

(I should actually ask a thousand dollars minimum for this info, but
,.....ALLÉE HOP!
Gratis and free for now.

*(; >))

Antares,