Re: Ritmüller Göttingen upright

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 23:54:46 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Ricardo Amil <rchme@interlap.com.ar>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 10:19 PM
Subject: Ritmüller Göttingen upright

> Hi!
>  Have you ever serviced an original german Ritmüller upright?
>  I´m going to buy a used upright, I don´t have much money, here
in South   América the pianos are veeeeeeeeery expensive. The
majority of sudents buy  a  really old upright .

How eeeeexpensive?  I can supply serviciable uprights for $300 US
each to a shipping container on a trailer truck  that can come
here.   How many can fit in a shipping container and how much does
a shipping container cost from here to SA?    The last upright
piano I bought I paid $5 dollars for and it came with a bench.
Now to move it here I would charge a client $75.  But still that
is under $100.   ---rm