Key Leads and Inertia

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 07:37:22 -0400

At 9:49 AM +0200 6/9/03, Richard Brekne wrote:
>I have these devices for stiffening strings that dramatically increase
>string compliance..... :)

I get it. Shoe strings, I mean string shoes. BTW did you know that
when you step on the sustain pedal, it bows the belly rail down,
tipping the front edge of the board which momentarily reduces
downbearing at the strings and flattens their pitch. Like the old
StratoCasters. (At this hour of the day, the only thing I can blame
this on is oatmeal.)

Mr. Bill

"Garth, Take me!"
"Where? I'm low on gas and you need a jacket"
     ...........Kim Bassinger and Dana Carvey in "Wayne's World 2"