Daewoo Rep Springs

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 10:35:42 EDT

In a message dated 6/10/03 7:22:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:

> If you can get a tool in there at all, then you can push the whole spring
> downwards till you loosing the coil a bit... no ?

Ric,

Since the spring is bowed upward against the bottom of the balancier, the
only portion of spring that is visible is a tiny length near the rep lever/flange
center. I could barely get my spring tool in there to pull it out of the
slot, and there's nothing to rub, because the length of the spring is pressing
upward against the lever.  It's backwards, if you ask me.

This falls into "I've never seen this before"...(A very large file....:-)

Dave Stahl