False Beats in high treble after stringing

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:08:08 -0400

Ron,

So, what I'm understanding is that you have a drastically shorter working=20
time. O.K. I can live with that. I was just having trouble understanding=20
how it didn't instantly harden up instead of wicking into the hole as=20
desired. Thanks!

Greg