Paul C/"Light Hammers"

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:29:30 -0700

Paul,
A S&S "B" in a small studio, IMHO, doesn't need to be "Voiced UP", but
mostly Voiced DOWN. However, with Ronsen "Euro Felt", I think the
Tone/Volume would be just fine and would only need "smoothing out". That's
just my take. BTW, I'll be putting a set of Ronsen Euro Felt hammers on a
S&S "D", shortly. I'll try to let y'all know how this works out. As I HATE
Voicing, (in general), Ronsens are my choice. I've found that I have to do
very little to get good balance/tone/volume, with them. Being a product of
Del's School, TONE is what I am after, always.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)