Update on Dallas PTG Convention

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:49:48 -0500

It's not to late! If you are thinking about registering for the Dallas
PTG convention, please note that the early registration deadline (with
its lower registration fees) has been extended until June 16.

The convention schedule on July 4 has been arranged so that we will be
able to attend the Golden Hammer Banquet and the Kawai concert and
reception and still be able to watch the Dallas fireworks display
afterwards.

We have updated this and other information on the upcoming PTG
convention at the following link:

http://www.ptg.org/conv/2003/news.html

The news includes:

- corrected listings of Petrof classes

- complete list of exhibitors

- a link to the July 4 festival and fireworks in Dallas

Kent Swafford
PTG Secretary-Treasurer