Key Leads and Inertia

Mark Davidson mark.davidson@mindspring.com
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:44:46 -0400 (EDT)

I think perhaps I shouldn't have used the work "geometry" as I
did not mean to suggest "action geometry" in the usual sense.
I was referring to the note to note evenness of dimensions
of all the parts in the action.  Since inertia is a function of
mass and position, smooth inertia is implied by smooth mass and
smooth position.

-Mark