Schaff/APSCO

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:47:13 -0700

I had a conversation with a person-in-the-know, at Schaff. I asked when the
New Catalogue was coming out? Answer, "Not for several years."
Next question: are you continuing the lines of APSCO? answer: "Not all of
them""Many of the items will be discontinued.""Some already were."
Next question: If I need items that were APSCO, how do I order them? Answer:
"Use the APSCO Numbers."
I forgot to ask if all orders need to be sent to the Schaff address.
IMO, this doesn't bode well. I truly hope I'm wrong! It appears the choices
have narrowed!
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)