Charles Walter verticals

BobDavis88@aol.com BobDavis88@aol.com
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:43:34 EDT

I have a client who is considering new vertical pianos as a gift for her
daughter, and one in the running is the Charles Walter. I just saw my first one
last weekend, and that only briefly. The general workmanship looked good, treble
was a little short on sustain, tenor break not the best. Any other comments,
specifically about scaling, workmanship, serviceability of the Langer action,
how they are with warranty work, anything else?

Thanks
Bob Davis