Need info for a customer, please help

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:09:43 -0400

--=====================_43200484==.ALT

Greetings list members. I am trying to help an accomplished organist /=20
music director find a 7ft or greater piano of some high caliber for their=20
large room very high ceilinged sanctuary. I gave him (Eric) several sites=20
to look at on the net. One of which was Victor pianos. They responded to a=
=20
query from him which is below. Can any of you share any info about a=20
Schultz Pollman piano line? I've not seen or heard of them before. Thanks=20
in advance for your help.

Greg Newell

P.S. BTW , if anyone knows of anything available, his criteria is a 7ft or=
=20
greater size with a large full speaking voice but no bright Asian sound.=20
Wood grain finish if possible and somewhere around $15k.

>To: <eriley@firstchurchcleveland.com>
>From: Greg Newell <gnewell@ameritech.net>
>Subject: RE: Re: searching for a customer
>
>At 05:36 PM 6/13/2003, you wrote:
>>
>>Hey Greg, what do you know about Shultz Pollmann grand pianos???  I just=
=20
>>received an info. sheet from Victor pianos in Miami and the propaganda=20
>>looks interesting.  Have you ever encountered one of this manufacturer?

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...