Need info for a customer, please help

Edward Meijer edwardmeijer@planet.nl
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 18:39:02 +0200

Greg,
=20
I have a shop in the Netherlands and we sell Schulze & Pollmann pianos
You can find information on there website.
=20
http://www.schulzepollmann.com

All their instruments are very beautiful and have a soundboard made of =
special wood selected in Valle die Fiemme
=20
http://www.ciresafiemme.it/index.html

Greetings from a Dutch lurker,
=20

Edward Meijer
www.pianohandel.nl

=20

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Greg Newell=20
To: pianotech ; MPT@philbondi.com=20
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2003 1:09 AM
Subject: Need info for a customer, please help

Greetings list members. I am trying to help an accomplished organist / =
music director find a 7ft or greater piano of some high caliber for =
their large room very high ceilinged sanctuary. I gave him (Eric) =
several sites to look at on the net. One of which was Victor pianos. =
They responded to a query from him which is below. Can any of you share =
any info about a Schultz Pollman piano line? I've not seen or heard of =
them before. Thanks in advance for your help.

Greg Newell

P.S. BTW , if anyone knows of anything available, his criteria is a 7ft =
or greater size with a large full speaking voice but no bright Asian =
sound. Wood grain finish if possible and somewhere around $15k.=20